What a busy but fun term we have had!! We have accomplished what we wanted to - from the outside art to the full on learning that went on in the classroom! We had an awesome camp and a fun inquiry topic (Challenge).
Thank you to Mrs Patel and Mr Chris for making the term an awesome one! You two have been THE BEST!! We will all miss you both! We will see Mrs Patel next term when she comes back to see the mosaics!!:)
Next term is going to be another full on term. We have the inquiry topic - 'When disaster strikes!' We will work on some mosaics for the exterior of the buildings (even more brightening of the school). And of course all the learning in the classroom!!!
I hope everyone has a relaxed holiday! Enjoy the 2 weeks off - I know I will enjoy the break!
Happy Holidays!
Miss Carr :)

Hey room 4,
ReplyDeleteHope you guys are having good school holidays. I've started at my new school called Waitohu. I really miss being in room 4, this new school is alot more boring than at Ngakuru. From Jarvis