Sunday, April 10, 2011

Giant Pumpkin Competition/Disco

 


 



12 comments:

  1. guys whos the winer of the pumpkin competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you have lots of fun there. Why did do the
    pumkin compitisin. and why did you think of doing it.FROM Monica and Alashaye room12 EvERGLADE

    ReplyDelete
  3. we whote to no ho won the bigest pupcin compatisin.WE RELEY liked the pupcin pichise.from ashlee and bernadette

    ReplyDelete
  4. We liked the photos of the pumcin comptisun
    but we wondered who won the comptishn?

    from Josh and Gurveer,
    room12, Everglade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace and Alia. rm 12 EVERGLADE.April 12, 2011 at 12:22 PM

    WOW.WHERE DID YOU GET THE PUMKINS FROM BECAUSE THEY ARE BIG.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey what a cool pumpkin.
    who won the pumpkin compatishin? I like pumpkins.Please can you give me some.I like those big pumpkins because they are tasty like juice.

    Chris and Aj
    Room 12 Everglade School

    ReplyDelete
  7. How long did it take to grow the pumpkins?

    Danika and Matthew everglade 12

    ReplyDelete
  8. hay guys who won the pumpkin competition?

    Jeroslav and iosefa from everglade

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks fun growing pumkins.I would like to eat them.Was it fun?Who groow the biggest pumkin?
    By Vishant and Hamish room12,everglade.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't think the pumpkin's are eatable - best suited for the cows. We get the pumpkin plants at the end of the year then we plant them. Then when April comes we bring them along to our school and they get judged. They get judged on the biggest (the one that weights the most), the smallest pumpkin, the best dressed, the advege wieght pumpkin, and many others.
    I chosse not to do the competition this year as mine are all ways really small, but if I'll known that there was on for the smallest pumpkin then i would have entered!!
    After the pumpkin competiton we have a disco!! It was AWESOME!! as I got to do the competitions...

    Rebecca Palmer
    Year 8
    Head Girl, Ngakuru School

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pumpkin competition is awesome you get to see your friends and also have some fun during the disco. The pumpkin competition starts by a weigh in this is where we weigh our pumpkins. After the weigh in we all line up along a hill on my families farm. On #3 we roll them down the hill. After this we go over to the school and have a disco I was the DJ. After the disco has started and has been going for a while we stop and have prize giving, then after prize giving we continue with the disco.
    The heaviest pumpkin was weighed at30.97 KG, this was weighed by me brother Mark Douthett.
    This competition could not have happened with out the help of my mum, Trish Douthett and Lisa Austin.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Aidan Douthett

    ReplyDelete

Camp Whakamaru video

World Clock