Today we set our term learning goals!! Have a look what we will be working on during the term!!
Thomas’ Term 1 learning goals:
- To improve in my addition
- To be able to read bigger words in reading
- To write longer stories
Calis’ Term 1 learning goals:
- To learn my 12 times tables
- To create better stories
- To make more friends
Aidan’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To improve on long division
- To work on place value
- To make my writing neater
- To improve in my reading
- To swim a length of the pool in one breath
- To run faster in long distance
Joshua’s Term 1 learning goals:
- I want to learn all my times tables
- I want to do better in geometry and algebra
- I want to go up to a reading age of 13
- I want to get more words right in my spelling test
- I want to do all the activities at camp
- I want to be selected to be the class captain
James S’ Term 1 learning goals:
- To learn all my times tables
- To improve in long division
- To learn how to spell more words
- To write shorter and more interesting stories
- To listen to the teacher’s instructions
- To not forget things on the mat
Rebecca’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To learn how to get a percentage of a number
- To learn and understand everything we do in maths time
- To learn and remember all of my spelling words
- To keep my writing to a maximum of two pages so I can edit and publish
- To be able to do the abseiling and the flying fox at camp without crying
- To be able to do two laps of the pool in one breath
Alex’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To learn my two times tables
- To write cool stories
- To work well with others
Taylor’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To improve on my five times tables
- To improve on my writing
- To be a student leader for the room 1 students
Dylan’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To be able to measure things correctly
- To work on my spelling
- To do my best with all my work including my handwriting
Benjamin’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To learn more division facts
- To get better with my handwriting
- To do better in my writing
- To make more friends
Cameron’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To get better at halving and trebling
- To get how to do long division faster
- To go higher in my spelling
- To read longer chapter books
- To listen to the teacher
- To finish all my work on time
Luke’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To improve in my times tables
- To understand the strategy when it is taught to me
- To learn more spelling words
- Learn more strategies to help with my spelling
- To listen to the teachers instructions
- To not be a bully
Acacia’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To learn more in fractions
- To learn more division strategies
- To learn my eight times tables
- To always come up with good ideas for writing
- To try new things at camp
Bayley’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To go up in maths
- To learn more division strategies
- To be able to spell harder words
- To move up a group in reading
- To do well in swimming
- To swim for longer in the pool
Morgan’s Term 1 learning goals:
- I would like to get better at statistics
- I would like to get better at all my times tables
- I would like to make my writing more interesting to read
- I would like to get better at my reading
- I would like to not talk while I am supposed to be doing my work
- I would like to make more friends
Mark’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To improve in my division by learning new strategies to work out equations
- To make my handwriting tidier
- To make more friends
Zalome’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To learn my eight times tables
- To go up a group in reading
- To make another friend
James T’s Term 1 learning goals:
- I want to get better at my eight times tables
- I want to get better at spelling
- I want to make more friends
Jamie’s Term 1 learning goals:
- I need to learn my 6,7,8 and 9 times tables so I can say them straight away
- To learn how to work out equations that involve decimals
- To spell harder words and improve in my spelling
- To use more exciting words in my writing
- To help others in their work if they need it
- To share my stationary if someone needs something
Jarvis’ Term 1 learning goals:
- To improve in my eight times tables
- To read bigger words
- To use bigger words in my writing
- To be able to write a good interesting story
Tarquin’s Term 1 learning goals:
- To learn my 6 times tables
- To make my writing tidier
- To be a leader for the room 1 students
Nicholas’ Term 1 learning goals:
- To learn all my times tables
- To be able to use paragraphs in my writing
- To work well with others
Numeracy Links
- BBC Maths
- Brain Den
- Bright Sparks
- Cool Math Games
- Double-Digits
- Drag Games
- Kids Center
- Math Magician
- Mathletics
- Mean, Median and Mode
- Multiplication Games
- NZ maths
- NZmaths - Basic Facts - add/sub
- NZmaths - Basic Facts - mult/div
- Online Calculator from basic to complex
- Rainforestmaths
- Rapid Recall
- Symmetry Game
- Table fun
- The Ruler Game
- Times Tables
Literacy Links
- BBC Reading
- BBC Spelling and Grammar
- BBC Writing
- Bite size reading
- Bone comics
- Book room
- Bored? Try writing with these fun story starters!!
- Frequently used words
- Grammer Ninja
- Jumble kids
- Kids Reading
- Kids Spell
- Kids Spelling
- More Puzzles
- Online books
- Online Dictionary
- Poetry
- Puzzles
- Quiz Tree
- Reading
- Reading Brain
- Reading Games
- Spelling City
- Story Book
- Verbs, Nouns and Adjectives
- Vocabulary fun
- We Tell Stories
- Wordle
- Write a rhyme
- Writing fun
Other useful links
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camp Whakamaru video
Untitled from megan carr on Vimeo.
dont u just love my goals??
ReplyDelete