Friday, February 11, 2011

Jarvis' writing

Doctors

I woke up, dinosaurs were stomping in my stomach, my stomach was growling at me.

I stumbled down the stairs, made some breakfast and got dressed.

"Hurry up and get in the car, we are going to the..." yelled Mum.  I couldn't hear the last word, so I got in the car.  We drove off in a cloud of dust.

When we were at the place Mum wanted to go, she opened the door.  We slowly walked up the long stairs.  I could hear my foot steps echoing in the hall way.

We finally reached the last door with an office on the other side of it.

We opened a door, a man with white gloves and a white mask was sitting on a chair next to a wide desk.

I sat on a big black chair a bit of the cushion was ripped off.  The man pulled out a big, long, grey needle.  He slowly pushed it into my leg and out again.

That is when I felt like crying!!

By Jarvis (Year 4)

1 comment:

Camp Whakamaru video

World Clock