Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dylan's writing

Big day out


I woke up really excited Bayley and I got ready for a big day out in the woods. Once we got to school James and Cameron were all excited to go with us to the woods.

All four of us jumped in the Ute and Mum took of like a bat out of hell. We were all talking about our day and how much fun we were going to have! We cranked up the radio and we sang to the music.

We got to the woods and jumped out of the Ute. We walked over to the lady to get our numbers. Cameron’s tyre was a bit flat so we asked a man to pump it up.




Off we went! All four of us boys had to line up. 5, 4,3,2,1... go!! We all rushed to get our helmets off we went pedal, pedal, pedal harder! There were lots of rocks, sticks and mud on the track.

Up, up, up the hill we went! Down the other side. On the way I hit on a rock and fell off. Then we got back to where we started from and we had to run all the way to the end.


After I finished I got my drink bottle and poured water all over my head it was hot.


By Dylan

Dylan has written a recount about the Duathlon he was involved in with three other boys from room 4 (James, Baylay and Cameron).  Here are some photos of the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camp Whakamaru video

World Clock