Well done for the awesome quotes and explanations last week Room Four, it is great to hear your ideas about how life should be lived. I enjoyed reading them all. Congratulations to Cameron who won the prize for the most well-explained quote. Top effort Cameron!
This week I would like you to name your IDOL! Someone who you look up to and respect, this could be a parent, friend or famous person. Please make sure you explain why you look up to this person using that magic word BECAUSE!
Keep working hard Room Four!
Numeracy Links
- BBC Maths
- Brain Den
- Bright Sparks
- Cool Math Games
- Double-Digits
- Drag Games
- Kids Center
- Math Magician
- Mathletics
- Mean, Median and Mode
- Multiplication Games
- NZ maths
- NZmaths - Basic Facts - add/sub
- NZmaths - Basic Facts - mult/div
- Online Calculator from basic to complex
- Rainforestmaths
- Rapid Recall
- Symmetry Game
- Table fun
- The Ruler Game
- Times Tables
Literacy Links
- BBC Reading
- BBC Spelling and Grammar
- BBC Writing
- Bite size reading
- Bone comics
- Book room
- Bored? Try writing with these fun story starters!!
- Frequently used words
- Grammer Ninja
- Jumble kids
- Kids Reading
- Kids Spell
- Kids Spelling
- More Puzzles
- Online books
- Online Dictionary
- Poetry
- Puzzles
- Quiz Tree
- Reading
- Reading Brain
- Reading Games
- Spelling City
- Story Book
- Verbs, Nouns and Adjectives
- Vocabulary fun
- We Tell Stories
- Wordle
- Write a rhyme
- Writing fun
Other useful links
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camp Whakamaru video
Untitled from megan carr on Vimeo.
The person I look up to is Chad Reed because he is a really talented motocross rider and he has won heaps of races and I want to be as good as him when I'm older.
ReplyDeletea person i look up to is someone that's taller than me because i i don't look up to them i cant see them.
ReplyDeleteacacia
mark tood because he is famouse for what he dose horse riding and thats why he is my idol`
ReplyDeletei look up to my dad because he was a contracter and i wont to be a contracter
ReplyDeleteby thomas
I look up to my Brian because it is sramt
ReplyDeleteNICK ROX
I look up to my Dad because he allways helps me when I am playing golf and at the rodeo to.
ReplyDeletejames t
My idol is Travis Pastrana because he is the best freestyle MX rider in the world and I LOVE FMX. He started when he was 4yrs old, that inspires me. He is also the leader of Nitro Circus.
ReplyDeleteBY COLG
Sir Peter Blake because he never stop trying to achieve what he wanted to achieve and he was a famous new Zealander in the yacht team.
ReplyDeleteI want to be just like him when I am older. if you put your mind on something you can do it.
Ben
My idol is My mum. Why? because she encourages me to do whatever I hope to achieve in life.She has bought me to this world and without her I wouldn't be alive. We have both been through times of good and bad but we are mother and daughter no matter what.
ReplyDeletemy IDOL is Lionel Messi because he is a great soccer player and i'm trying my hardest to follow in his steps and I want too be just like him.
ReplyDeleteLionel Messi, because he got player of the year in 2010, and he is the best goal scorer.
ReplyDeleteTristan P
I look up to my Grandfather becasue he is always there for me and if I don't understand anything, he will explain what it means. No matter what he has always been there for me - Thank you Grandad! -Zalome Anderson
ReplyDeleteMy idol is my Mum beacause I look up to her and she looks after me, she feeds me, she gave me life and gave me a happy home. -Tarquin McKenzie
ReplyDeleteMy idol is my Mum because she is nice, she comes to my sports days and parent interviews.-Kirand
ReplyDeleteMy idol is my Dad because he never gives up and he's a nice person. -Calis Lester
ReplyDeleteMy idol is myself because I am a good rugby player and when i am stuggling with things I encourage myself to do it. -Luke
ReplyDeleteMy idol is Reece Darby because he's inspiring me to become a comedian because he is so funny and I wish I could be like him one day. -James Southgate
ReplyDeleteMy idols are people who go through cancer, they always try to hardest to survive and go through alot of pain. -Tania London
ReplyDeletemum and dad i look up to bnm kop foa kirand
ReplyDeletemy idols/mum //////k
ReplyDelete