For homework this week, please share one of your Reading AND Math Learning Goals for this Term. Also, can you solve this weeks mind-masher?
Q: What is so fragile that when you say it's name you break it ?
Numeracy Links
- BBC Maths
- Brain Den
- Bright Sparks
- Cool Math Games
- Double-Digits
- Drag Games
- Kids Center
- Math Magician
- Mathletics
- Mean, Median and Mode
- Multiplication Games
- NZ maths
- NZmaths - Basic Facts - add/sub
- NZmaths - Basic Facts - mult/div
- Online Calculator from basic to complex
- Rainforestmaths
- Rapid Recall
- Symmetry Game
- Table fun
- The Ruler Game
- Times Tables
Literacy Links
- BBC Reading
- BBC Spelling and Grammar
- BBC Writing
- Bite size reading
- Bone comics
- Book room
- Bored? Try writing with these fun story starters!!
- Frequently used words
- Grammer Ninja
- Jumble kids
- Kids Reading
- Kids Spell
- Kids Spelling
- More Puzzles
- Online books
- Online Dictionary
- Poetry
- Puzzles
- Quiz Tree
- Reading
- Reading Brain
- Reading Games
- Spelling City
- Story Book
- Verbs, Nouns and Adjectives
- Vocabulary fun
- We Tell Stories
- Wordle
- Write a rhyme
- Writing fun
Other useful links
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camp Whakamaru video
Untitled from megan carr on Vimeo.
Silence. Because when you say it/something you break the silence.
ReplyDeleteAidan Douthett. :)
My mathe goal is to get as much of my mathe maintenance done in the timeframe.
ReplyDeleteMy reading goal is to finish my book.
Aidan Douthett. ;)
I THINK ITS SILENCE, HAHA I ALREADY KNEW THIS. :)LOL
ReplyDeleteMy Goals
ReplyDeleteReading: Improve my vocab
Maths: Complete all my maths work.
By Renae
the answer is silence because when you talk you break the silence.
ReplyDeleteTo no my baisc facts better .
To read a novel .
Colby
silece because when you talk you say its name its not silent any more
ReplyDeleteto get my maths done and go up a leval in reading Q.silence.
ReplyDeleteby Thomas
Hey Room Four!
ReplyDeleteThe answer Silence.
Loving the new photo!! :) Hope all is going well and you are all being nice for your new teacher! Keep up all the great work that I know you have been doing.
I am starting to get used to Reporoa College, but I am missing Ngakuru School heaps! Can't wait to see you all again! :)
~Rebecca - Head student, 2011
Hey Rebecca!
DeleteNice to hear from you. You will pleased to know that Room Four are being very nice to their teacher, they are great fun and I am really enjoying teaching them.
I am pleased to hear you are enjoying Reporoa College, we miss you too!
Pop in and see us anytime!
-Miss Stevenson
Hey Room Four!! Hope you have all learn lots so far this year and are ready to learn lots more as well!! I am hoping to come visit you all when I get the chance. Hope to se all the ones competing at the Reporoa cluster swimming sports, as well as all the year 7 and 8's when they come over to Reporoa College for tech!! :)
Delete~ Rebecca
one of my reading goals is to get better in my vocabulary and one of my maths goals is to get better at fractions.
ReplyDeleteis the brain teasers answer silence because when you say something it brakes the silents
acacia
my reading goal was to read harder books
ReplyDeleteMy maths goal was to do fractions easyier
A secret or silence
By Cameron
to read two novels.
ReplyDeletemaths: to get maths mainanties
silence my two goals are learn
ReplyDeleteharder fractions and read more novels
by Emily
Well done Room Four, the answer is SILENCE! It is great to see you have recorded some of your learning goals on the blog, keep taking small steps to reach all your learning goals. You guys are awesome! I will post a new mind-masher for Week 6 homework, I hope to see you ALL answering it.
ReplyDelete-Miss Stevenson
"TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED". Explanation: This is important to me becasue I if you are nice to others they will be nice back.
ReplyDelete