Sunday, March 27, 2011

Homework week 9 - Vote and comment


Get your own Poll!

6 comments:

  1. CAMP!!!
    because it has awesome and challenging activity's to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine would be maths because I like doing measurement and the other maths stuff we have done at maths time. Maths is my favourite thing to do at class time. ben.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine would have to be ITC because i'm a technician and I love technology

    ReplyDelete
  4. I choose "other" as I have enjoy everthing from maths and reading to challenge at school camp...I hope to have lots of fun learning to be jamed packed right through to the very last day of mine at Ngakuru School with my friends and the 'cool as' staff at the school!!
    ()_()
    (=_=)
    c("")("")
    The AWESOME Rebecca...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I choose maths because i love a challenge and we always do fun and hard stuff at the same time. by Cameron is the man

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked camp the best - epecially abseiling because it was the scariest . tarquin

    ReplyDelete

Camp Whakamaru video

World Clock